Schedule of Events
- 11:30 AM Pit Gates Open
- 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM Early Paid Practice ($25 per car)
- 4:30 PM Event Practice Begins
- 5:30 PM (approximate time) ATQMRA Driver’s Meeting
- 6:00 PM (approximate time) Heat Races
- 7:00 PM (approximate time) Feature – 25 laps
- $12 Adult Grandstand
- $10 Active Military (with ID)
- $10 Active Student (with ID)
- FREE Kids 10 and Under
- $25 Mahoning Valley Members Pit Pass
- $35 Non-Mahoning Valley Members Pit Pass
ATQMRA Top Story Lines
- Ryan Tidman: As he comes fresh of his 2018 Hoosier Mid-Atlantic ATQMRA Championship, Tidman seeks to start his season off on a high note and grab himself a checkered flag this Saturday.
- Kris Graver: Although he is not a household name within the ATQMRA, Mahoning Valley Speedway regular Kris Graver hopes that history repeats itself from this past September. Graver will be seeking back-to-back series victories at his home track Saturday night.
- Joey Bailey: As it has been previously highlighted, Joey Bailey has a new team with the same agenda as he seeks his first ATQMRA championship. Bailey will be debuting his brand new #51B entry for Allan Mollot’s team this weekend. Of course a trip to victory lane is the goal, however a solid podium finish will kick Bailey’s championship run into high gear.